13262538

Claire,if you recall the other day you formatted a

hi claire, if you recall the other day you formatted a text for me in relation to cms so contact can be moved to sundays. my ex has come back to say he will only pay 100.00 a month, kmowing the headache he is for 100.00 a month i realyy dont want the stress. i know he earns high earnings in his car trader business so if he was registered with inland revenue i would probably get sms around 200.00 a week but because he is not registered his business with inland revenue cms can not claim anything for me. as he is not agreeing to 50.00 a week and there is no registered income or business with inland revenue can i now turn around and send a text stating: sabrina has checked with cms and there is no registered income or employment under your name so your reason to move contact to a sunday is void. However if you can provide evidence of registered employment with inland revenue sabina will be prepared to move the contact to a sunday for your employment reason in the intrim contact will remain for saturdays 10 til 4 as per court order. at least this way when he does it take it to court i am not portrayed as bullying him for money or using my daughter as bait as i am giving him the opppurtunity to provide evidence of employment

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIInstead say"Please provide evidence that you only earn £208 per week including work on a saturday - without this S will assume that you are not in fact working on a Saturday and contact will continue as before"