13262538

Claire,if you recall past few days you have been

hi claire, if you recall for the past few days you have been kindly assisting me in formattin appropriate texts to send to my ex regarding child maintenece and contact. as expected i have recieved a nasty text from my ex stating he will go courts and saying he will take me down as he refuses to provide any evidence or agree 50.00 a week maintence. I am used to his horrible texts now anyway. i know you cant guarantee which decision the judge would take but if he does take it court and as long as i maintain that i am in agreement of moving it to sundays provided he provides proof of emloyment which is registered with inland revenue and evidence his work includes saturdays, are my chances high the court would support me as i am not refusing i just want to make sure contact is being moved for work and not is leisure as it is a big sacrifice from my end

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionPlease do not worryYou have been absolutely reasonable and agreed to change the day IF he shows that he is workingThat is all that is neededClare