13262538

Claire,from my previous questions you will see this

Hi claire, from my previous questions you will see this is an ongong issue with my ex about cms and contact for the last few days. his origonal reason to move contact from saturday to sunday was work reasons. he refused to pay 50.00 a week maintence and ofered 100.00 amonth so when i requested proof of earnigs and proof of employment for saturday (with your kind assistance) he went on a rage and said will go court. i just ignored his messages and did not respond. he has now come back saying he only recieves 154.00 a fortnight and will send his signing card as evidence. i don't think he has realised he is landing himself in it surely according to courts if he is signing he cant be working!!!! (thouhg i know he is a car trader and just not registered) after texting my father that he will go court and his solicitors will be in touch his text messages are as follows: i get 154.00 a fortnight, i will send you my signing on card as evidence. 2nd text i will produce this all to courts and solicitors and maybe theyll order to pay less then what i have offeredits entirley upto sabrina his making it sound like we are going court for cms argument and not chnage of day. what do you suggest i text back please kindly advise

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiPlease stop worryingSimply send back.That is fine - since you are not working then contact will remain on SaturdaysYou have nothing to worry aboutClare