13262538

My daughter was born 2000 mother is French not married daughter

Customer Question

My daughter was born 2000 mother is French not married daughter lives with me her mother lives in Tenerife but can not get hold of her she is always away can l get my daughters British passport l am English my mother and father are both English all born in England as was my daughter
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYour daughter is entitled to British Citizenship by virtue of your name on her Birth Certificate - and you are entitled to apply for a passport on her behalfI hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare