ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Family Solicitor
Experience:  Divorce, Finances, Children, Domestic Violence, Care Proceedings
74916426

My ex husband and I have a court order

My ex husband and I have a court order for contact for the children.
However my ex husband is being extremely difficult with the arrangements: ie pick up/drop off, changing days, times etc.
Is there anything i can do to enforce the order to include things like who drops off, times and days etc?
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer I am a Solicitor and will assist you. Please may I ask: - when was the court order made?- how old are your children?- what parts of the order have not been complied with? and the frequency of non compliance?- are there any other concerns about your ex? Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sure you got my response.
Order was made end of 2014
Children are 15 and 12
The order states that contact has to be agreed between us but there are disputes over days/times and pick up/drop off
The order states that school holidays have to be equally shared but my ex is not doing soGillian
Hello Gillian Sorry - only just received your reply now. Did the order not make any stipulations at all other the holidays to be halved?On how many occasions has the holidays to been split equally?Why did this case end up in proceedings in 2014?have your children expressed any wishes ad feelings? Kind Regards Caroline
Hello I am sorry but I am not able to call you tonight - but I could call you tomorrow at a time of your choosing - if this would be ok? If so - what time would you prefer? Kind Regards Caroline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you call at 9am?Gillian
Hello Gillian 9am is fine with me. I'll accept your request and this will give me your telephone number. Speak to you in the morning. Kind Regards Caroline