13262538

If I am on £45K a year not married but need to pay child maintenance

Customer Question

If I am on £45K a year not married but need to pay child maintenance how much do I pay? Does that amount include all costs inclusing breakfast and afterschool costs. Also I have my daughter 45% of the time so what cost would I pay as u co-parent?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you have any other children in your householdHow many nights a week does the child stay with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi no other children and 3 out of 4 nights a week
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThen you will need to pay 12% of your gross income less 3/7ths deduction to reflect the nights she spends with youThis is £257 a monthYou can read more herehttp://www.nacsa.co.uk/index.php/cs3-calculationsPlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi the £257 a month does that include paying for breakfast and afterschool clubs?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You only have to pay for those when it is your time to have the child