Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My son has been hurt by my x partners boyfriend I don't want

Customer Question

My son has been hurt by my x partners boyfriend I don't want him to stay there what can I do about it his school know about it
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. What are the arrangements for your son to stay with your ex-partner and how old is your son? Due to the concerns and incident you have mentioned, you have a right to suspend any arrangements that are in place and inform your ex-partner of the reasons. If she wishes to resume the arrangement to see your son then she will need to pursue an application to court and to demonstrate that her boyfriend is not a risk to your son.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.