Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I'm going through a divorce and my husband is acusing me of

I'm going through a divorce and my husband is acusing me of unreasonable behaviour, will it effect any money's or property we have together
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. The reasons for divorce will not impact the finances or property but you will need to come to an agreement about finances and property. Do you have children, if so what are their ages and arrangements for them and what assets/liabilities do you each have
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks for your advice I be in touch
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you - you can ask for me directly in the future by starting your question For Harris. In the meantime please provide a positive rating to my response so that I can be credited for assisting you. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.