Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My nephew has just been taken into custody. His wife has accused

Customer Question

My nephew has just been taken into custody. His wife has accused him of sexual assault.
She moved out and left him and his little girls. He has been depressed, on medication and has been hospilised once before. He has a mental health care worker. She went around to the house (she has problems in work, displinary action against her) and he went to hug and kiss her. She had an order out against him once before which she withdrew. The police have told my sister they have had the emergency care team out to him and he will appear in court on Monday. She thinks she should wait until the police contact her tommorrow. We dont know what to do.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I might add that he has never been violent towards his wife. They had a good marriage and he has been desperate to hold onto it. It is has been his wife that has wanted to finish it. She has told him she has no love for him. He has been the main carer for the girls as she has taken jobs with unsociable hours and spends a lot of time at the gym. She is an accomplished kick boxer and a big strapping woman.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.I assume she called the police?Alex