13262538

Good morning I married my spouse from Ghana we have a child

Customer Question

Hi Good morning I married my spouse from Ghana we have a child together, we have had issues in the past in Ghana as well as issue in the UK for past 3 years we do not have any
sexuaul relationship so I suspected she is having an affair and also she only got married to me to come to UK so I feel I have been used because of the child we have together due to my Suspicion I planted a USB record in are bedroom I work during the night so am not home all the time I pick up hard evidence that she planning to get her papers to remain in the UK she was discuss with a friend who I think she intimate with in the conversation she also known my child has school her for 3 year's and also confirm that the relationship it's over but she buying her time can please give some information
My name is***** you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDo you wish to start divorce proceedings?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiYou cannot issue proceedings based on her Adultery as you need her to admit it if you wish to use that ground.However you can issue a Petition based on her Unreasonable BehaviourThe details of how to do this are https://www.gov.uk/divorce/file-for-divorcePlease ask if you need further details
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Since she has not got her indefinitely stay to remain in UK and the marriage is over can write to home office that I am no longer sponsoring to remain in UK because as of now we have separate I am at my mum's place the apartment is in my name I still pay the rent can please give me a answer on it will be very helpful
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Do you wish your child to go back to Ghana?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As off I don't mind as long I can see my child every year
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Then there is a chance that she will be sent back - but it is in no way guaranteed.You are liable to pay child maintenance at the very least and paying the rent is a form of doing that for now
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What will be situation if I want take custody of my son and also what rights has she got from stopping me taking custody of my child what are my chances
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If the child remains in the Uk then the mother will be allowed to remain here to maintain her relationship with him