Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

MY BOYFRIEND LIVES IN THE PHILLIPPINES AND WE WANT TO GET MARRIED

Customer Question

MY BOYFRIEND LIVES IN THE PHILLIPPINES AND WE WANT TO GET MARRIED AND WHAT EVIDENCE ARE WE GOING TO HAVE TO SHOW THAT WE ARE IN LOVE AND NOT A MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, I posted to this in error.I will opt out for you.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.