13262538

There, I was hoping I might be able to speak to a Laywer

Customer Question

Hi there, I was hoping I might be able to speak to a Laywer knowledgable in Family Law, in particular, discussing / assisting in helping with Pre-Nuptial Agreement setting up etc? Do I call You or vice versa? Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you and will send you a phone request - but it would be helpful if you could outline your position first
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare, Is it possible to call You so I could try and explain over the phone? Might be a bit easier I hope? Hope so.. Thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am getting married to my Fiancee late August and I was hoping You might be able to help.. sorry, I will try and see your phone request thingy ..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I call You? I just paid the fee etc?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are u calling me?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are You calling me Clare?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are You calling me Clare? Hope so, thanks ***********
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I lost you - do you need me to phone back?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please, yes please do ...
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
http://worshippingyourwife.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/dennis-pre-wedding-agreements.html
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i ask you other thoughts re this?
Should I call work and ask could they email what she needs to do to have my wages sent to her? Along with copies of payslips etc?
And also ask the car Insurance to let her know she is Main Driver etc..?
Knowing that she will know then ..,?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Or have myself or a lawyer contact her in regard to this proposal, making me live it for real, knowing I have given my all to her, no matter what, and hoping I am made to live it for real.. Please can You help? Can I book a call and make a bonus payment whilst you command etc?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
None of this will work unless your partner wishes to have this control - it is for her to decide how much or how little she wants.Have you discussed it with her at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
She could also take control of all my passwords etc, and draft an agreement with some help from you and colleagues ensuring I had no way out at all .. Utilising the material that she has etc .. She wil LOVE the idea I'm sure .. I soo want to do this Clare.
Can I book call and Pay Bonus to You during? Please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would it be ok for you to answer my other question Miss, so I could book a call, and treat you during etc...?
I really hope so ,..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I send Bonus, can we talk following that?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
WE can speak again when you have worked out the list of what you want
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shall I send list... very similar to that Web page we read...
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Headlines only
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you calling now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Claire, are You able to talk now? I can send You a list first if you wish? Basically I want to arrange a totally binding Pre-Nup agreement, backed up in several ways, where (hopefully) You might be able to advise and assist in me giving total control and total ownership of all my assets, ensuring that whatever I have becomes hers alone, and ensuring I have no claim on any of her assets at any time in the future .. I apprecaite it's an unusual request but I do hope You might be able to assist, and hope that it would please You to if You can make this real at last ... Basically, I want to be assisted in giving all that I have to her, everything etc . with clear evidence that it is my wish, and ways to ensure I cannot go back on this .. EVER .. Hope to hear back from You ! Thank You in advance. I deserve it I think .. Let me know if we can speak?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am willing to assist - but you need her agreement first