13262538

Claire,a court order is in place daughter has

hi claire, a court order is in place for my daughter has contact with her father every saturday 10-4 supervisd by her grandma. a few weeks ago my ex wanted to move contact to a sunday as said he has work on saturday. if you recall you kindly formatted the texts for me, i had requested 50.00 a week but he refused and then had stated he will go courts so i left it at that. he has now text back saying he is willing to pay 150.00 a month (£35 a week) shall i ignore his text as he knows i want 50 or shall i send the following text: Thank you for your offer of 150.00 a month but as you are aware on the xx/xx/xxxx sabina did send a text requesting 215.00 amonth (50.00 a week) if you are in agreement paying 215.00 a month then sabina will consider moving contact to a sunday.

please kindly once again format the text appropriately for me and if you suggest i ignore him as he already knows i want 50.00 a week  then please let me know

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your offer. Please provide evidence of your earnings so that it can be checked that the amount is appropriate.Clare