13262538

I would like to talk to a solicitor regarding a will my

I would like to talk to a solicitor regarding a will my phone no .07949087407
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Would it effect the will if I was left a gift wen acting for power a tourney b for the will was made ie money in wallet put in writing by the deceased in front of the soliciter
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I write out a will for my friend as he couldn't read or write but could sign signature if I'm left in the will and acting as power a tourney
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does anyone else have to b there wen writing out a will for someone respecting there wishes and carrying it out if they don't want no one else to no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** please call
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionUnder the site rules a phone call will cost more - but I can answer the question in writing if you wish.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The deceased was 108 in 2013 he died 3 weeks in making a will, he had all his faculties he was independent , lived alone hobby was fishing was still fishing in July 3023 was on TV for the eldest angler my best friend all I did was love him and carried out all his wishes up to his last u hrs of life, he told ambulance he wanted to die at his home, I was with him he sadly passed away in my arms that morning? Family have been trying to overturn the will for 3 yes and have made my life a misery he didn't have a relationship do
With his only son after w3yrs of knowing him I think I new more about his father than he ever could
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK u can write
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
For clarity.You wrote the Will out for him and are the only beneficiary - is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm going to bed at 10ock.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The family of the deceased said they will fight me to the end? They have made me suffer for the last 3 yrs: the police had no evidence on me , I was a carer for 23 yrs but I'm disabled now with my 2 failing back fashions I have a back stimulate now , I want to move on with my life and enjoy the quality of it with my grandsons? The deceased grand kids have put a caviar on the probate send the solicitor who is dealing with it had to get advice from another solicitor and they r asking me questions that have all ready been answered? I want the caviar removed which once is done it should b all dun with, I carried out a man friend and closest friend to a father to me through out the last 23 years , he didn't have a relationship with his son, it goes back years of resentment regards ***** ***** mum, I never got involved my job was to care for will the deceased and I did my best in all I dun for and with him, they son/ grandkids wouldn't Evan let me bury him? I am the main beneficiary and they got me to sign a form to allow them to make funeral arrangements, one big mistake in my life !!!!!! How low did they go i wasn't allowed to make contact with the family and to this day I don't no where will is, they never buried him with his wife , Theale were his wishes he had his plot with his wife and they wouldn't carry it out? My health has determined over the last few years as there has been no closure on will since he died in arms? It hurts and now they put a caviar on probate? It's disgraceful
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My sister and daughter r now dealing with the probate solicitor as I can't cope with it anymore I just want a closure on this now as it has taken a top on my health, can u advise me? I have to answer the questions as accurate and email them back to probate soliciter where she is trying to get the caviar removed, do i have any rights as a person who has been made to feel guilty of protecting someone very special to me to grant there wishes, I was on bail for over a year? Cos involved? I was all clear? Can they get away with how they have treated me? I still don't no where my best friend is!!!!!!
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry that you have had such a bad time.Can you tell me how much the Estate is worth?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
350 thoussnd
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have you considered offering a settlement?