13262538

Claire,i have just come to know that childmaintence

hi claire,
i have just come to know that childmaintence can be agreed via a consent order,
from my previous questions you can see it has been a few weeks i have been trying to negotiate cms but my ex is being difficult as doesnt want to send evidence of wages and i cant claim anything thrugh cms as he is not registered earnings through inland revenue.
my ex is only willing to pay as he wants sunday contact and the court order is for saturday.
he has offered 150.00 a month but i am maintaining 200.00 a month ( i would get more if he had registered earnings thrugh inland revenue) but i am happy with 200.00.
i do believe he will eventually agree to 200.00 so i just wanted to know in advance that if he does agree then as he is quite a difficult person and communication is an issue shall i get a consent order sorted that if he does not pay maintence then contact wil move back to saturday or shall i just get that agreed on text and save money being spent on consent order.(as i will have to pay)
would a text confirmation be just as good as consent order, i do understand a consent order payments can be enforced while a text cant but i just want to make sure that he is aware if he dont pay then contact to move bak to saturdays as per court order.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiSince there is no divorce involved this is not an option for you I am afraidClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

ok thank you,

there is no option for me to rate your answer please can you send me the options to rate your answer so you can get credit for the answer.

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
My apologies - thank you