13262538

In answer to my first question you said that my sister,

Hi in answer to my first question you said that my sister, who has full power of attorney over my Late mothers est,has too make sure that Any probate has to be divided Equally among all children, doses this Also mean Grandchildren As well?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.IF there is no valid Will (and from what you have said there cannot be) then the assets will be divided equally between you and your siblings.Grand children will only inherit if their parent has died.You will need to file what is called a "caveat" at the Probate Registry to ensure that Probate is not granted of any Will that your sister tries to submithttps://www.gov.uk/wills-probate-inheritance/stopping-a-grant-of-representationClare