Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My grand daughter is in temp foster care,she was removed from

My grand daughter is in temp foster care,she was removed from my daughters care because of mark on her face,they went to court with in 72 hrs judge send need hospital reports ect so to come back on17th daughter is now saying she dosent want child to come to me if need b,child is 5 months old ive been around child since birth to point where she was with me 3-4 nights aweek.socails services are doing a ability assement on me and ave given me 90 visiting aweek but say daughter dosent want me to b involed at all
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Daughter didnt do mark she was out with me but as stayed with childs dad and turned he back on me, i do ave safe gaurding issues which ive always had since before baby was born which lead to my daughter having a family support work who asked for socail service support who did assement then sign daughter off in december which ive been told to tell socail service ehen i see them for my assement.just really worried there just going to had grand daughter back to daughter on 17 th because i do strongly belive there is big safe gaurding issues
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. As long as you make your concerns known to the local authority they will investigate and come to their own conclusions whether any safeguarding issues remain. If there is a court order in place then the mother has a right to challenge this for her daughter to return to her care and it will be for the court to decide if it is in the child's best interest.Please provide a positive rating if you found this information helpful. I will not be credited with answering this question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.