Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

What steps can one party to a divorce settlement take when

Customer Question

What steps can one party to a divorce settlement take when the other refuses to produce the full financial disclosure required by the court?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat stage have the proceedings reached?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
One party A has made full disclosure, while the other B refuses to do so. There has been one court hearing. A second is scheduled, but A's solicitor says there's no point in having it until B makes full disclosure. B is not going to comply.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
OKSo A has filed a From E and B has not - is that correct?Did the Solicitor ask for a Penal Notice to be attached to the Order?