13262538

My ex , her partner and son have moved in together . Will this

Customer Question

My ex , her partner and son have moved in together . Will this have an affect on my child support payments ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstJust for clarity are you making or receiving the payments?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am making payments and my ex wants more
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Are you paying under a court order voluntarily or under a CSA assessmentWhat is your gross income?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am paying voluntary and my gross wage is £27,000
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How many children do you you have and how many nights a week do they spend with you?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have two girls aged 11 & 16 and they stay 1 night sometimes 2 , but generally only 1 .
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
How much are you currently paying?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
£200 a month , plus £60 for laptop , ipad and contact lenses . I also pay half towards school trips ect , eg £450 this january for my eldests school trip
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
If your ex made an applictaion to the CMS (new CSA) then you would have to pay 16% of your gross income in total - less a one seventh reduction to reflect the fact that the children stay with you one night a week.Anything you pay on top of that would be voluntaryThe fact that your ex has a new partner does not change thisPlease ask if you need further detailsClare