Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I moved to spain when daughter was 8 weeks old to build a new

Customer Question

I moved to spain when daughter was 8 weeks old to build a new life for myself. when I visit England my ex partner insists I spend time with my daughter before I can take her out alone for a walk. I don't want to have to do this, and don't understand why I can't arrive at the door and just take her. My ex also says it can depend on naps etc and I must work around those. Would going to court for a contact order help me get around all this? I said if I can't see her alone then I willl not see her at all.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thanks for your question. Please confirm how old your daughter is and how often you see her.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please provide the information requested so that I can assist you.