How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2788
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

I have recently split up with my partner after 9 years in which

Customer Question

I have recently split up with my partner after 9 years in which we lived in his house, I have contributed and bought a lot of things in the house and we have 2 dogs, he is refusing to let me have anything from the house apart from my clothes, I have bought sofa's, tv's, I contributed to the dogs etc, hat can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required please: -if you are, or were married to your partner?-if you have any children together-whose name the property is in, or if not owned, whose name the tenancy is in
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please provide the information requested so that I may assist you

Related Family Law Questions