Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have recently split up with my partner after 9 years in which

Customer Question

I have recently split up with my partner after 9 years in which we lived in his house, I have contributed and bought a lot of things in the house and we have 2 dogs, he is refusing to let me have anything from the house apart from my clothes, I have bought sofa's, tv's, I contributed to the dogs etc, hat can I do?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required please: -if you are, or were married to your partner?-if you have any children together-whose name the property is in, or if not owned, whose name the tenancy is in
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please provide the information requested so that I may assist you