How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2851
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

No children involved,the court would be my last option.he

Resolved Question:

No children involved,the court would be my last option.he has mentioned before that he would pay for divorce and all legal costs.
Just want to scare him a bit so I can get my money that belongs to me.
Would you be able to write an email to him,I want him to know that I had enough.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for confirming, I cannot write the letter for you but can guide you. I will go back to the original question page so that it is easy to refer to.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you