Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My mother died 24.2.2015

Customer Question

Hi my name is khadra ****** my mother died 24.2.2015 she left a will and she left to two of my sister to be in charge it . It's been a year since my mother is gone they have had the inharten money for the last five months and they refuse to give my share my mother left me and my daughter 90.000 million to half it in between my daughter and I can you plse help to advise me many thanks
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhere die your mother live?