Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I wonder if u can help me my son and my sisters son brought

Customer Question

I wonder if u can help me my son and my sisters son brought a house four years ago my sisters son put down a deposit £21,000 and my son put down £10,000 last year my sisters son starting having an affair with my sons girlfriend and now wants the house sold and is trying to get my son to sign a deed of interest not sure why this is being done now as the house is being sold they did verbally agree they would share everything 50/50
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if the property is held in joint names between them - ie. the land registry documents have both their names? You say verbally that they agreed to share everything 50-50, but was there a formal written agreement about this?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, please provide the information requested so that I may assist you