Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have a child arrangement order discussing my ex husband's

I have a child arrangement order discussing my ex husband's visitations right. And it only states at the top of the order that the child resides with mother what rights does this give me if any?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if "the child resides with the mother" is listed under the heading "order" or "it is ordered", or does it come before that and outlines what the current arrangement for your daughter is?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It states at top FHDRA / Directions Hearing Order Number 1. Then listed in bullet points as follows;
1. The parties and representation at this hearing.
(Lists father and mother details)
2. that the child is living with the mother
3. Notice
Today's hearing is on notice
4.Allocation / Transfer
The proceedings continue to be allocated to lay justices for case management and hearing
5. The application
(A) the applicant father had applied for a child arrangements order that the child spend times with him.
6. Safeguarding checks
(Discusses safeguarding issues which are known)
7. Key issues
(Mentions supervised and unsupervised contact)
8. Agreed arrangements for the children
(Details the full arrangements of contact)
9. Other issues
(A) the mother seeks an order that the child lives with her
The court orders
The following child arrangement order is made
(A) ( back to court in 2 months)
10. Activity directions
Separated parents programme details
11. Further hearings
(Gives date of next hearing)
12. Costs
Costs in the application
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think the answer to your questions is that nothing of that sort is ordered it is just mentioned in bullet point number 2 and 9.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming - unfortunately, this does not give rise to any rights - as it is just to specify the current arrangements for ease of reference. The court is still to make a decision regarding the father's application and your request for an order for her to live with you.Please provide a positive rating if you found this helpful. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you