13262538

My father has passed all assets to me as a only child but

Customer Question

My father has passed all assets to me as a only child but had made a will he has had to go into nursing home so we available sold the house which he signed all proceeds to myself with witnesses present he is in sound mind and no longer wants the will in place what does he have to do to stop the will
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.If your father no longer wishes the Will to stand then all he needs to do is tear it up.If he is not married then in any event as his only child you are the only one who would inherit the estate in any eventI would just mention that if he has to pay his own nursing home fees and runs out of funds the property money will be viewed as still being available.Please ask if you need further detailsClare
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDo you wish the marriage to continue?