Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

We moved our furniture from the UK to NZ last year in October.

Customer Question

We moved our furniture from the UK to NZ last year in October. Our brand new unused table was damaged in the process. We had a furniture restorer to assess the damage and he wrote a report saying it needed to be replaced. The insurance company have refused to replace it and offered us next to nothing for compensation as they say we can still use it.
What are our rights on this matter?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.What is the cost of repair of the table, or was it written off? Do you still have the table?