Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My name is***** have 6 year old twin boys who are

Customer Question

Hello my name is***** have 6 year old twin boys who are both autistic. Their dad has chosen to have nothing to do with them after we separated when they were 3. I have a small disability and struggled due to them being so young and undiagnosed. My parents stepped in and with due to living close by I agreed to go to court and give my parents residency of the boys. I still have parental custody but after a fight between me and my mother about an incident with one child she will not let me see them without someone else present and she will not allow me to have them for special occasions IE: Christmas. Should I have the right to see my children alone?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please confirm if there are in fact any court orders in place at the moment, and if so what is the exact wording of the orders?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes there is a court order but that is only between my parents and the boys father not me.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
What does it stay in the court order?