Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

When you go to court contact hearing and if you

When you go to court for child contact hearing and if you don't have a person representing you I.e. Your representing yourself and if a court order is agreed who does the court order? Do the courts do it? Or other party representative do it? Or if neither of us have a representative what happens then?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. If the other party was represented then they should be preparing the order. If neither party is represented then the judge can prepare the order to ensure it fully reflects what was decided and that there are no arguments between the parties.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you