13262538

I have agreed not to contest my wife's divorce petition citing

I have agreed not to contest my wife's divorce petition citing unreasonable behaviour. This is on the basis that we have already agreed a 50/50 split of assets. They are substantial
On part 10 of the petition under financial order, she has ticked
periodical payments order, secured provision order, lump sum order, property adjustment order, and order under section 24B etc.
Her lawyer says this is routine but I am concerned that the court may consider our financial positions which neither of us want.
Should I be concerned?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry, just read that again. To clarify, her solicitor completed the form
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youYou have no need for concern about those boxes being ticked.The Court takes no action on the basis of those boxes - it simply makes it easier to makean application for a Clean Break Consent Order (or any other order) when the time comes.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare