13262538

I would like to ask if I can leave my partner and go back

Customer Question

Hi, I would like to ask if I can leave my partner and go back to country of my orign with our child?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you.I am afraid that if you wish to remove the child from the Uk you will need either the agreement of your partner - or an Order from the Family Court.I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply.
Even if my partner is not my husband and I am the main carer and I provide most of the income?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sadly yes that is the case - but you do have a relatively good chance of success if you apply for permission to return to your home?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Clare. I have got last question. Where I can apply for permission to return?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Which is your native country and how old is the child?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My native country is Poland and baby has only 3 months.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What would your proposals for contact be?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The father could come any time he wants but the rule is he would have to pay for himself. I dont expect any child benefit or any alimony from him.
I have asked him several times to go and live with me there but he refuses. He expect me to pay for his flights to visit his child.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What is his nationality?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He is English
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
YOU will need to offer to bring the child to the Uk some of the time as well as offer contact in Poland.You can read more herehttp://www.leavetoremove.info/international-leave-to-remove/how-to-prepare-your-case