Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex partner and I have been split 2 years and are

My ex partner and I have been split for over 2 years and are now going through divorce proceedings. The only thing outstanding is the pension. Is the pension split based on its value when we split 2 years ago or now?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. You will need to obtain updating disclosure regarding the value of the pension as the court will need the value at time of settlement or final hearing.If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know. In the meantime if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
If you have any further questions regarding this please let me know. In the meantime if you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you