Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My 2 girls are 10 and 12 they dont want to see there grandmother

Customer Question

my 2 girls are 10 and 12 they dont want to see there grandmother or half brother age 23 she has applyed for a c2 .my wife died 13 months ago thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhy do they not wish to see their grandmother?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my eldest girl did not get on with her .her granney said she was stupid and was always forcing her to do extra home work,my youngest got on well with her she made a difference in them .ther granney lived with us and my stepson as well when my wife was alive . i am a farmer so i work long hours . my wife came out of hosipital on 24th dec 2014 she died on 27 th of feb 2015 from cervical cancer. i promised i nurse at home for she didnt want to go to a hospice .her mother left our house onend of june 2014 she fell out with me .my wife mother did not come to see her before she died of her cremation ,her son came the night she died then went to his granneys next day and went to police and made allegation about me threating to kill him .children are doing well at school and there afreid of lossing me thats another reason for not going to there granneys
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When is the first hearing date.Would you daughters be ok with a meeting once a month?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
just gotletter in today .kids where chatting to brother on face book he started calling ollest stupid so she blocked him .they dont want to see either of them at all
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Did you say that mediation has NOT been attempted yet?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i offered mediation
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
What does the form you received today say?