Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

How do I get a custody of my children while on benefit. Me

Customer Question

How do I get a custody of my children while on benefit. Me and my husband have split and fighting over the children. I get all monies to do with the children.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required in order to assist you fully:-how old are the children?-what is the current arrangement for them?-what are your respective housing situations?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.