Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

A court never ordered the parent to stop contact.

Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Please would you elaborate more on the issue and what you seek assistance with?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The question began in medical time,concerning whether I as the children's mother had right to order a medical.The doctor said technically yes,unless a court had ordered the parent to stop contact with the children.What is the order or procedure as I have never had an order of no contact with my children.I am in solicitors time to get contact.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for confirming. As a mother you have parental responsibility for the children and this will entitle you to obtain the children's medical records. You will need to write a letter to the medical organisation or doctor with your details and the details of the children and inform them you are exercising your rights under parental responsibility to obtain copies of the children's records.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you