Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

I have a 9 year old, who does not know his biological Dad,

Customer Question

I have a 9 year old, who does not know his biological Dad, as he's never been in his life. I'm applying to the family courts for a specific issue order to get his surname changed and wanted to find out if that is straight forward
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Is the father named on the birth certificate, or were you married at time of birth?-Has the father had absolutely no involvement with the child throughout his life?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.