13262538

Last 6 months i have been going through a very complicated court battle with my ex

For the last 6 months i have been going through a very complicated court battle with my ex partner regarding a child contact order with my 2 children (Only one of whom is biologically his). In february this year my 6 year old who is not his disclosed to her natural father and then myself that for approximately the last 3 years my ex has been exposing her to inappropriate sexual behaviour. This was reported to the police and investigated by them and social services but there was not enough evidence to convict as it is her word against his. Social services also disclosed to me that they believe she was coerced into saying these things.
We are due back on county court on 21st April in front of a judge for a final hearing i am extremely concerned that access is going to be given and i have a very scared 6 year old and a 2 year old that i have to protect as i do not believe that they will be safe. CAFCASS are still completing their report but have said to me that they can only go with the
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your interest in me but this isn't my area.I will opt out for others.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiMy name is ***** ***** i am a Family LawyerWhat is it that you wish to know at this stage?
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practise since 1985 and have specialised in Family Law for the last 10 years
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,I want to know if there is any advice you can give me on what i need to take with me to court and how best i can represent my children without it sounding like i'm just doing this to be difficult.