Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

Court contact order

Court contact order
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hy Sir I'm A Nawaz
I hope your service will satisfied me .I applied for court contact order I had final hearing left my pertner she made serious allegations against me but the all based on lied I proved and all documents I gave to my family law solicitors . Last time I went in court and cafcass officer said to judge they can't prove the allegations in court is wasting of court time than joudg asked officer c7 report and my immigration status and also cafcass finally report or if cafcass they can make arrangements to see my daughter before go to court .I applied my visa on my daughter base I got refused coz I have no court contact order
I hope I will get my court order before my appeal
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
When court make contact order why they asked for immigration status, because my visa apeal date in 1.8.2016
they ask for court contact order
what your opinion will they supervised contact me before court dare because my last and final hearing date is in 29.06.2016
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Because my ex partner she said to cafcass officer I'm doing these all for my visa but it's not reality she lied coz the all allegations is proved fake
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. The court will need to know details of your immigration status as if you are no longer allowed to remain in the country then this will obviously impact on whether you can see your child in the future. When considering making an order the court will need to assess all factors, both now and in the future, that could impact on the arrangements.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My case in still process and home office clearly ask for court contact order because when I applied I hadn't valid contact order so they refused and than I applied for court contact order first of all my ex made allegations about abuse and social domestic but they all faked and I went I court they haven't found anything against me .
my appeal about my visa in august so they just ask for court contact order than my solicitor send them one letter about my visa status there he mentioned I needed court contact order .
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for confirming. I would imagine that the court will want to wait for the final immigration decision to be made before making a final contact order, but in the meantime the court should make an interim order for you to have contact.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
If they make interim order can I take to my court to prove them I had contact with my daughter in august. Because the last hearing judge said to my solicitor in the next court date will be final even joudg said to cafcass if they can make contact outside in court than it's fine they just gave 12 weeks time for final hearing. My ex not allowed to attend court anymore coz her fake allegations.
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
You should request that the court make a direction for you to be able to disclose the order to the Home Office in relation to your immigration application and once that direction is made you can provide it to them.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Home office they refused coz I have no court contact order so they giving me time for court contact order
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
As stated previously, the court can make an interim contact order.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Can is possible if you can send me full details of court contact order and if Im over stay there is still possible to get court contactorder?
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
If you are an overstayer, this will not impact on your child's rights to have contact with you. I do not understand what you mean by sending you full details of court contact order?
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My visa still in progress and my immigration solicitors gave a letter to my family solicitors ,the one family court asking and cafcass. I am still wondering will they make a contact supervise or not .
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Process
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Thanks - obviously it is for the judge to decide based on all the facts of the case whether to make a contact order - the child has a right to a relationship with you and this can only be restricted if there are concerns about the level of care you provide the child, or child protection concerns and such issues. Just the immigration issue should not be a bar you have contact with the children.I hope this helps further, please let me know if you have found my information helpful and kindly provide a positive rating.
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I opened her saving account I put everyweek £15 and I started built up her saving account. Will they concerned or not
I was taking an active role in her life .but my ex she stopped me to see my daughter. I was seeing her regularly everyweek buying stuff for her gifts.
Just is main thing judge asked cafcass officer section 7 report and my immigration status or letter by my immigration solicitors about my case
because my immigration status still in apeal process they ask me contact order.
What you think what will be happening next
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
They haven't found anything against me in police record. It's clear, what it us best things to get a court order I need to provide. Even my ex pertner she is disabled she can't even look after herself sometimes
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
Thanks - it is important for the court to ensure that your immigration issue is not going to impact your contact arrangements, which is why it is necessary for the court to receive clear information on whether you will be remaining in the country or not. It will be unlikely for the court to make a final decision regarding the family matter until your immigration issue is sorted out.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
But my both matter related to each other if family courts don't make any final decision than it's other immigration court can't make final decision they asked my court contact.
Could is possible to get court contactorder before immigration court
Expert:  Harris replied 11 months ago.
As stated, the court is highly unlikely to make a final contact order until your immigration issue is settled but can make an interim order until the immigration issue is dealt with, and then for the court to set a hearing after this to make a final order.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience: Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Customer: replied 11 months ago.