13262538

I'm 5 months pregnant, and the baby dad already wants

Customer Question

I'm 5 months pregnant, and the baby dad already wants to take the baby once is born oversights.. he wants to have everyday. I have allowed him to see the baby on weekends and see after work once he finishes. But that doesnt seem enough for him. He has told me he will take me court. I really dont know my right and what to do . we not even married.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstIn fact what you are offering is generous and you have nothing to fear form any court applictaion.The fact is that your ex has no rights whatsoever until the child is born.You should offer to go to Family Mediation and discuss a Parenting Plan with himPlease ask if you need further detailsClare
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
can i not put him on the birth certificate ? And what chances does he have of taking my baby away ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
You do not have to put him on the birth certificate at all - although he can then apply to be added.He has NO chance of taking your child of you - and you are being very generous with your offer