13262538

Following my request earlier in the week regarding the reason

Hi following my request earlier in the week regarding the reason that the schedule is not in the sealed order I believe your admin have forwarded you the order I agreed to with the schedule and the order the court sent me without the schedule otherwise the following link might work. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s306/sh/5b3267c1-ac1e-403c-8426-7417e9702763/2cdd324d341dd292db9880fe826f3e1d
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiNot yet received - there is often a delayHowever having looked at the two documents I am not sure which part you are saying has been missed?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Document I agreed to be filed called 'Final Order' has a section called 'Contact Dates for 2015-2016' on page 6 whereas the document 'Official Court Order' sealed by the court is missing these contact dates for 2015/16
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Right - sorry I had missed that.However the Final Order does refer to the Schedule attached which means that this is simply a matter of the Court not having photocopied and attached the schedule.Remind me - do you have a solicitor or just a barrister?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have a legal consultant (like a solicitor) who acts as co between with barrister, but I intend to self represent this time.So would I be able to say mother has breached the sealed court order in my court position statement if she failed to make child available for the dates set out in the schedule for 2015-16?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
There is no need for representation - it is simply a matter of writing to the court and asking them to send a sealed copy of the Schedule referred to in the OrderPlease ask if you need further detailsClare