Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I am petitioning annulment of marriage as my husband

I am petitioning for an annulment of marriage as my husband refused to consummate it as I was too ill too work and earn so he said he didn't love me and didn't want me and he eventually left , the judge has sent my decree nisi application back as he couldn't grant the decree as he said part six of the petition was incoherant can I just send.part six in again a little more concise ? Or do I have to do the whole lot again thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We didn't have sex in our marriage at all and I think I rambled in part six of the petition can I just send.part six back in for the judge to see as he sent the decree nisi application back saying he couldn't grant it as he couldn't understand part six ? Or do I have to start the process again please thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. The court would usually outline what you have to do, but if the statement of case is not clear then you need to submit an amended petition with corrections or changes made im red ink. I would suggest you cross out the whole statement of case in red and attach a separate page clearly outlining the statement of case. You will need to submit it with a £95 court fee.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.