Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

What emergency action do I need to do in relation to restricting

What emergency action do I need to do in relation to restricting access of my daughter seeing her dad after he threatened to punch her. I have spoken to social services who won't get involved. I have a shared residency order. She currently resides with her dad during the week but I want him to have restricted access until he sorts himself out. I have an appointment with a solicitor on Thursday but I think I might need to put something in place prior to that. Do I need to get in contact with my solicitor Monday to ask for an emergency residency order. Not sure what to do.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. As there is an order in place regulating the arrangements you need to pursue an urgent application to court to vary this due to the concerns raised.How old is she and how did you find out about the threat?
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. Please could you provide the requested information so that I can assist you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I couldn't find the reply box. I have now got it all sorted. I was aware I had to apply for a change in order I needed confirmation I was in a panic when I wrote you. I have now got in contact with the police and have an appointment with a solicitor Wednesday to get things moving forward. Thank you.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
That's good to hear. Please do provide a positive rating if you found my assistance helpful as I will not be credited without one. Thank you