Kasare, Solicitor
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
12488363

My partner and i split up over 2 years ago. we ended up at

Customer Question

My partner and i split up over 2 years ago. we ended up at the Soliciters and ended up with a agreement. Harry is with me Sunday to Thursday evening. Harry has doctors a school here and a home. he stays with his nan on a Thursday and his dad Friday to Sunday Aftenoon. When i did harry school applications i asked his dad for a choice as there was a choice of 3. Today we found out the school we got and it was not the choice my ex wanted. Harry is in a school 5 mins from my work and 15 mins from my home. His dad lives 25 miles away. He also picked a school in my town for harry. He is now saying he wants harry full time and is better off down there. I am confused to why he is saying this? Harry has a home and a school here. And his father has contact every single weekend and more in the holidays if Tom asks. How do i go about this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstHow old is Harry and what time do you get to spend with him?Why does he send a night with his grandmother?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Harry is 4. I spend all week with him i pay for him his dad does not pay for him
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
But he will be going to school and you work - so what time will you have with him then?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
his dad works also?
also it will be every other weekend?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Why does he spend a night a week with grandma?