Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

I have lived with my partner years 9 months we are splitting

Customer Question

I have lived with my partner for 4 years 9 months we are splitting up is she entitled to any of my assets She owns the house we live in but I have 3 properties and money in the bank she is the one that has ended it as Iam Ill with depression
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Just a bit more information required to fully assist you:-Are/were you married?-Do you have any children together, if so their ages and arrangements?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We are not married and we have no children together
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for confirming. Given that you are not married and have no children, and ensuring that there is no formal agreement or deed of trust regarding the properties, she will not be able to make a claim towards any of your assets and you will not be able to claim regarding hers.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.