13262538

I have parted from my ex we have two children i am the father

Customer Question

i have parted from my ex we have two children i am the father to both but she now will not let me see them
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstHow old are the children and when did you last see them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have a son whos 4 and a doughter whos 17 i last saw my son for a very short time sunday while i was clearing my sheds and garage but he was he was removed very swiftlyby his mum
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When did you actually separate?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
6 weeks ago
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
The law says that a child is entitled to ocntact with both parents and the courts will enforce this if necessaryAt 17 your daughter is free to decide what time she spends with you, but that is not the case with your son.You will need to try and use Family mediationwww.familymediationhelpline.co.ukto discuss matters with your ex .If that fails then you can apply to the court for a Child Arrangements Order setting out the time your child spends with you.You may find this website helpfulhttp://theparentconnection.org.uk/I hope that this is of assistance - please ask if you need further detailsClare