Harris
Harris, Family Law Expert
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
90234221

My ex the father of my twin boys 5months old..i also have a

Customer Question

my ex the father of my twin boys 5months old..i also have a 8yr old girl not his. he was a arrested for domestic volience against me.social serives are involed.He no longer lives wiith me as ive signed an order saying if he turns up ill call police.he has another D\V on his record and also a sexual abuse which he was found not guilty for but as a result of this social services aren't letting him bak..will he ever be allowed back or is it time to give up??
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you for your question. Given the domestic violence, and his police record, social services are likely to find that he is a risk to the boys unless he provides them evidence that there are no longer any risks - such as evidence of him completing a domestic violence course. If there is no evidence, and he returns to the home it is likely that the local authority will consider whether they should proceed to court to protect the children.I would suggest that you continue engaging with the local authority and following any advice they provide - as well as complying with any agreements you have signed, as if you do not they will feel that you are not engaging and that the children may be put at risk.If the father wishes to see the children, then this is for him to take up with social services.I hope this assists you. If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.