How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Kasare Your Own Question
Kasare, Solicitor
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 204
Experience:  Solicitor, 10 yrs plus experience in civil litigation, employment and family law
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Kasare is online now

My husband and his mother have fallen out. She is telling his

Customer Question

My husband and his mother have fallen out. She is telling his children lies about him and myself, manipulating them and bribing them with money. The children are 17 and 12 and very upset, the 17 year old is self harming and has a social worker. We are hoping to stop contact between her and the children, is this possible?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further informtaion firstHow is she contacting them?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Going to their house when they are in the mothers care and ringing them
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Their mother is trying to keep the peace and is allowing it at the moment but things are getting out of hand and the kids are getting more upset
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Sorry I am confused - these are not also your children?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they are my step children.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Who do the children live with?