How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Harris Your Own Question
Harris, Family Law Expert
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 2726
Experience:  Family Law - Specialist in Divorce, Financial Relief and Children Matters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Harris is online now

He has just shown me his online statements and our savings

Resolved Question:

He has just shown me his online statements and our savings appear to have been withdrawn regularly in small sums over a long period of time. I dont know if there is any point in pursuing the matter in court if there is no real proof and not much left Should i just cut my losses or could he come back to claim off me in the future. Can the decree absolute go ahead without this as i cant afford to take risks with the money i have left to live on
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, thank you.You can of course proceed with the decree absolute application without settling the finances, but it may not be in your interest to do this as it impacts any home rights, inheritance and other financial rights.If you found this information helpful please provide a positive rating. I will not be credited for answering your question without a positive rating. Thank you
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
.posted in error.
Expert:  Harris replied 1 year ago.
Hi, this question remains open. If you found my information provided helpful please could you rate my response positively as I will not be credited for my response without a positive rating.
Harris and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions