13262538

I just had a MPS hearing in which the judge did not have

I just had a MPS hearing in which the judge did not have time to complete a full MPS hearing .. He only had 20 minutes, when we were listed for an hour.He looked at past payments, and calculated an interim payment until the next MPS hearing. He credited me for a payment I made last month but for the wrong amount., (my wife said I gave her £1000, but looking at bank statements, I have her £2000) .I will be representing myself at the next MPS hearing, how can I get the mistake rectified.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your question My name is ***** ***** I shall do my best to help youAt the next hearing you simply need to produce the evidencethaet shows what you actually paid and ask for it to be taken into account.Please ask if you need further detailsClare