13262538

I need to prepare MPS hearing (first hearing was del,

I need to prepare for an MPS hearing (first hearing was del, in which I will be self litigating as I cannot afford a barrister again.
I do not exactly know the format. Last time I had solicitors help, with statements (court bundle) to the court etc..Because this is a re-hearing, i will assume the courts will look at past statements. I would like to submit new statements and a amended form E. How can I do that?Also are there any websites out there that talk about how to self litigate, how to address the judge, behaviour, what to say and not say etc. Or do you think the judge will be lenient because there will be no legal representation on either side?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Why was the previous hearing adjourned?What is the issue regarding maintenance at this stage?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The previous hearing was adjourned because the judge did not have enough time. We floated all day from 9am to 5pm, and finally a judge saw us at 5pm. He stated he did not have enough time, and got the court reporter to find the first available date open.He never looked my finances or hers, he looked at what money she was asking for and gave it to her. (she is now claiming CMS) to get even more money. I am hoping the judge will make a ruling on global basis.The issue is my paycheck can only go so far. We cannot afford two flats in London. She wants half my paycheck, and that will send me onto the bread line.She can claim job center benefits, child benefits etc, but she absolutely refuses to. Stating I should pay for everything..Can a judge really give her half my paycheck.. does she not have a responsibility to find her own funding?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
When is the actual First hearing date?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
July for the FDR. But MPS is in may.. Original MPS was being of April
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I believe we have discussed this now!